To submit projects, the registration on entry.grandprixadvertisingstrategies.com is mandatory.
.doc file in english of max 1,700 characters, spaces included, featuring the following informations:
– The year in which the brand was launched, sided by a brief background of the same
– The positioning of the brand and what makes it different (why it is unique)
– The reference target
– The creative strategy, and differentiated contents
– The media planning: criteria behind the choice of the media
– For video (tv ads, cinema ads, viral or web video), upload the video of a max length of 120 seconds, in one of the accepted formats: .mov, .mp4
IIf your entry is in a language other than English, you MUST provide subtitles or a translation in a Microsoft word document.
– For press material, upload high-resolution .jpeg images (300 dpi). Max 4 images per entry. Please note, images need to be 300 dpi high resolution .jpeg images.
– For radiocommunication, upload material in .mp3 format.
If your entry is in a language other than English, you must provide a translation in a Microsoft word document.
– For the web section, upload images in .gif or .jpg format, or a .zip archive
• Logo of the submitting company. Please note, logo needs to be 300 dpi high resolution .jpeg image.
For the final gala night, if requested, winners will need to provide high-resolution material in English only (please note that material in any other language will not be accepted).
Please note that entries submitted will not be considered complete until relative payment and all relevant entry materials have been received. A digital copy of the payment must be sent to email@example.com
All projects submitted must be designed for implementation and must have been implemented for the first time between March 1, 2017 and March 30, 2018. The Advertising Strategies GrandPrix is open to all parties involved in the use of communications, such as digital agencies, advertising agencies, production companies, advertisers, etc. All submitted projects must be registered under the relative categories (see “categories” list). The decision of the Jury in all matters relating to the awarding of prizes will be final and binding. The Jury will be allowed to move entries to more appropriate categories if necessary.
The Jury reserves the right not to indicate a winner for one or more categories, should the jurors not consider worthy the projects submitted and, at the same time, reserves the right to give one or more awards within the same category. The Jury will evaluate entries anonymously. You must not refer to the name of your agency or any contributing design or creative companies on the case history and on the illustrative material. For the publication on our magazines we will make use of those used by the participants themselves and used on their case histories, as well as the material used by the Jury for the selection. Be careful then, and send high quality images and items. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that the commissioning client has the rights to use the intellectual property of the brand.
Organizers are not to be held responsible against third parties. In order to promote the Award, each entrant hereby grants to the Organizers a non-exclusive, royalty free right and license to:
(a) screen or publish all materials/projects submitted to the Award Organizers, with or without charge at public or private presentations, with a view to promoting the Award either directly or indirectly.
(b) reproduce all materials/projects submitted to the Organizers, in the Awards Archive whether on line or offline.